The Unipath English 1 program is designed to prepare and equip students for further studies at diploma level, focusing on academic requirements and expectations, development of language skills and learning strategies.
There are two levels in this program, students will complete 10 weeks of Intermediate and 10 weeks of Upper Intermediate.
Students who finish the program with Upper Intermediate can choose to go directly into a Diploma program or continue on to study Unipath English 2.
- Fees: $250/week + $15 Material Fees/week
- Duration: 10 – 20 weeks
- Hours: 25 per week (Monday – Friday) includes 20 hours timetabled in class and 5 hours per week Self-Study
- Two levels: Intermediate & Upper Intermediate
- Intakes: Every Monday School vacation will be 18 December 2017 – 1 January 2018 (Courses recommence – 2 January 2018)
- Free academic writing workshops held weekly
- CRICOS Code: 077848D
- Realistic learning approach to language learning.
- Introduces students to Australian tertiary level learning culture.
- Further develops language skills for successfully undertaking all aspects of student life at tertiary level.
- Duration: 10-20 weeks -two levels of 10 weeks each (Intermediate and Upper Intermediate) Completion of Upper Intermediate level – entry to Russo Business School Diploma program.
|8:30am – 9:30am||1 hour||Speaking Class|
|9:40am – 11:10am||1.5 hours||Core Class|
|11:30am – 1:00pm||1.5 hours||Core Class|
^Please note class time can be scheduled anywhere between 8:30am and 7:30pm. Students are responsible for checking their own timetable on the Student Portal each week for class times.