Capitalise on an industry with great career opportunities. Our interactive course gives job seekers a qualification and entry into an industry rich with career opportunities and pathways.
Our Course Covers:
- Maintaining freight records
- Leading a team or a group
- Competing receival / despatch documentation
Fees, Delivery & Duration
|BSBITU307||Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBITU201||Produce simple word processed documents|
|TLIU2012||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|TLIA1001||Follow work health and safety procedures|
|TLIH3004||Identify major roads, services and attractions|
|TLIE3018||Maintain freight records|
|TLIA3010||Coordinate goods to bond premises|
|TLIA3015||Complete receival/despatch documentation|
|TLIG3002||Lead a work team or group|
|TLIA3017||Identify products and store to specifications|
|TLIF0001||Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures|
|TLIE3004||Prepare workplace documents|
All courses are subject to change and availability.
Delivery Mode: Online with workshops to support delivery where required (or Webinars)
Duration: The full course is 3 semesters. Full time: Each semester is 13 weeks (25 hours per week). Part time: Each semester is 20 weeks (15 hours per week).
Course Fees: Semester 1: $530, Semester 2: $530, Semester 3: $260. Total Price: $1,320
Exemptions can apply, contact us for your eligibility.
You can find our refund policy on www.sri.edu.au
- Logistics Administration Officer
- Logistics Service Clerk
- Regular access to a computer or tablet with Microsoft software to undertake learning and assessment activities
- Regular access to the internet and to an email account
- The ability and willingness to complete an online course
- The ability to communicate directly with SRI
- The ability to communicate in English with SRI
- The ability to understand basic instructions provided, written or verbally in English
- The ability to use a computer and type
- The willingness to provide a valid USI
- Be enrolled into Semester 1 to eligible to enrol in Semester 2. Be enrolled into Semester 2 to be eligible to enrol in Semester 3.
Upon successful completion of units, students will be awarded a nationally recognised Certificate for TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics.