The Diploma of Project Management reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
|BSBPMG511||Manage project scope|
|BSBPMG512||Manage project time|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG514||Manage project cost|
|BSBPMG515||Manage project human resources|
|BSBPMG516||Manage project information and communication|
|BSBPMG517||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG521||Manage project integration|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
All courses are subject to change and availability.
Uses a staggered assessment schedule with a range of methodologies such as:
- Integrated (holistic) assessment applied through placement
- Workplace case studies
- Logbooks, reflective journals
Delivery: This course is delivered online, using iLearn, our 24/7 learner management system. Using iLearn, students can engage with learning at their own speed and in their own time. Tailored programs available, please enquire.
Duration: 12 – 18 Months
Intakes: Every Monday
Entry Requirements: Year 12 certificate or a competent result in an entry level reading and numeracy test.
- Project Manager
- Project Leader
- Project Contract Manager
- Project Administrator
- Project or Program Administrator
As a Sarina Russo Institute student, you are entitled to our FREE employment assistance, which provides mentoring, employment workshops and job placement service.
Student Support Services
- Dedicated Trainers to help with training and assessment
- Access to iLearn – our 24/7 learning management system
- 24/7 access to online learning and assessment materials that comprise of recorded lectures, interactive digital resources eBooks, PowerPoint’s and video links.
- Opportunities to collaborate online with Trainers, industry experts and peers
- Free state of the art Language Literacy and Numeracy tools
- Mentoring and job placement assistance