The Certificate III in Business Administration will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to complete complex administrative tasks with efficiency.
You will learn to write, design and develop professional documents and spreadsheets, generate reports, coordinate meetings and implement WHS policies.
Whether you are looking to formalise your skills, considering a career change or looking to re-enter the workforce, this course can give you the confidence to take that next step in your career.
Cert 3 Guarantee Program
This course can be delivered under the Queensland Government funded Certificate 3 Guarantee Program.
This course can be delivered as a Traineeship in Queensland only.
Delivery & Duration
|BSBWHS302||Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|BSBITU307||Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy|
|BSBITU302||Create electronic presentations (Power Point)|
|BSBITU304||Produce spreadsheets (Excel)|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents|
|BSBITU309||Produce desktop published documents (Publisher)|
|BSBWRT301||Write simple documents|
|BSBITU201||Produce simple word processed documents (Simple Word)|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity|
|BSBSUS201||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities and development|
All courses are subject to change and availability.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
- The online theory component is available with the following study schedules:
Full time: 25 hours per week
Part time: 15 hours per week
Duration: The full course is 3 semesters:
- Full Time: Each semester is 13 weeks
- Part Time: Each semester is 20 weeks
- Fast track option available to complete in a shorter time
- Data Entry Operator
- Personal Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Office Administrator
As a Sarina Russo Institute student, you are entitled to our FREE employment assistance, which provides mentoring, employment workshops and job placement service.
Student Support Services
- Dedicated Trainers to help with training and assessment
- Access to iLearn – our 24/7 learning management system
- Access to online Language Literacy and Numeracy testing and tools to help with proficiency skills if required
- Mentoring and job placement assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate online with peers